God bless the Queen for having an un-birthday and giving us a long weekend. Cause we needed it.
This weekend I managed to:
- Catch up with local and non-local friends and their offspring (kids are cute, but they’re cuter when I get to hand them back to their parents/grandparents
- Have the wedding make-up trial with my BFF a.k.a The Chief Bridesmaid
- Catch up with my sisters to plan the next stages of how we look after mum, who’s still unwell and still in hospital
- Attend Jarod & Liz‘s Informal Wedding Celebrations and stuff our faces stupid with pizza, pasta and icecream and make copious notes of what ideas we’re going to copy for our wedding/pizza/cupcakes party
- ZOMG I BOUGHT A WEDDING DRESS. Not unlike the one pictured above. This shot was taken just as the shop assistant suggest I strike a pose for the trial photo
Needless to say, after such an eventual and social weekend, I’m kinda looking forward to a week at work that’ll slow the pace down a bit.