Before I get started, a quick thank you to everyone for their lovely comments in my previous post. It was a hard one to write, and one that isn’t exactly my best writing, but I appreciated the comments all the same. Fanx guys :))
My weekend was totally focused on doing something NOICE for myself. I knew I had earned it!
I spent Saturday on the couch and crocheting. I mastered the technique with the help of a few more YouTube videos and am now well on the way to making a baby blanket for a friend’s bubba:
Look! The edges are almost straight!
Other noice-ities of the week include (and not limited to)
- Lovely friends who make lovely Tim Tam-themed treats
- Ordering our wedding bands (zomg I’m getting diamonds on mine!!!11!1!!)
- Discovering and watching about 10 eps of Glee (how fabulous is that damn show?!)
- Hanging out with my youngest nephew – who apparently described me afterwards as “cool”. Not bad from a 12yo!
- Booking TWO massages (!). One’s at InSpa, a place so popular I have to wait until the end of August for the next available appointment. So I booked an interim one this week with the girl who “shapes” my eyebrows.