- Getting so very close to tears when listening to Tiff and Kell speak during the “My Blog, My Story” section; being in complete awe of Lori‘s strength during hers
- To outright crying after Eden read this:
Did you have great parents? What a blessing. Dud parents? Forgive them. If you can’t do that, try to understand them. If you can’t do that, wish them peace. It’s hard.
– How to Live, Edenland
- I walked away with greater understanding of why/how/what I blog
- I walked away with less understanding of why/how/what I blog
- I walked away knowing that being “a blogger” isn’t something you should be ashamed of
In the weeks before yesterday’s inaugural Aussie Bloggers Conference, I was honoured to work with Tiff of My Three Ring Circus to redesigned her blog. It’s been my first “professional” blog redesign (i.e. not for my own blog) and I’ve been chuffed with all the positive feedback from fellow bloggers since we launched the redesign earlier this week. An unexpected upside to taking on the project is that it’s given me the confidence and belief that I can do WordPress blog designs as an extension of my freelance business. Something that Tiff deserves full credit for because of her trust in me and for being such a joy to work with.
I wasn’t expecting to see our handywork on screen at the Conference yesterday – I think that’s what stopped me from a full-on cry session while Tiff and Kelley were speaking.
I’m still processing a lot of what happened at the conference (and cringing in anticipation of the fugly photos that are bound to appear), and I’m looking forward to see everyone else’s posts about the Conference!