Do you join in with my sister-from-another-mister’s meme Things I Know? Shae is all shades of awesome and she is both a good an bad influence on me.
Every week I try to join in on Things I Know but then I get all “oooh, sparkly! shiny!” and I get distracted.
- I know that house-hunting is an exhausting and soul-destroying beast. Though really cute cats can help to make it bearable.
- I know that even when you think you’ve seen/heard it all, your family will always manage to shock and surprise you.
- I know that you never really recover from a blog-hack. Every time you load your blog you hold your breath, bite your bottom lip and hope the little farkers haven’t found their way in again.
- I know you should never buy a Sharp microwave if you don’t want to encounter their “customer service” department. I know they will make you cry with frustration for six weeks.
- I know that my sense of smell can be WAY off. Every spring I smell the Jasmine plant just around the corner from us and I always assume the smell is someone smoking a joint or the smell of pee on the fence. Have I been living in the inner west for too long?