1. The neighbours painted over the copper lines.*
2. The neighbours severed our line when they were moving out*
3. There’s something wrong at the exchange**
4. Zombies are coming to get us.
* this option is going to cost us a pretty penny, and getting the neighbours/landlord to refund us could be interesting/painful
And yes, our phone lines runs RIGHT THROUGH the neighbour’s place. It’s amazing we ever had a phone line, really
** this option is the one we’re gunning for cause its easier for then to fix, and doesn’t cost us a cent
It’s been two days already and we don’t know when we’ll be back online. I don’t trust the eta we keep getting from our phone/ internet provider.
PS I miss you
PPS writing this on my phone is really annoying/hard
PPPS I’m still reading ask your blogs, it’s just to hard to comment on my poor little phone
PPPPS got any tips to stop me and Dan from killing each other? We have cabin fever.