All I’m really only capable of this week is dot points:
- Turning 31 is turning out to be not so bad, it was just the first week that really sucked
- I’m hanging out for the iPhone 3G S to be released at the end of this month – but can I afford it?
- My hands are really really cold
- My fly was undone this afternoon and I caught the bus and now I know why so many people were staring at me (yes, I was wearing knickers. And thermals)
- I miss my car. Talyn’s at the smash repairer, hence the public transport. Have you heard that it’s been raining in Sydney this week? I have renewed respect for public transport users, I have it so good with driving to work.
- I have gone back to 1997 and am now wearing sneakers to work and changing into my work shoes at my desk. I’m office/sporty spice all over again: