Hey you guys, thanks heaps for the messages on yesterday’s post.
While there was some trepidation about my birthday, I had absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Eating my weight in cake (traditional and ice cream varieties)
- Hugs, pressies, cards, emails, tweets, FB messages and phone calls from spesh family and friends
- 3yo Angus wishing me a “hap-py BOOPFDAY, Auny Lawra”
- Getting a bona fide blessing (for serious!)
- Being told that I’m the same age as Jesus
- Lots of laughs and good food with great friends and a night off from work
- Nothing in the slightest way going wrong
33 is proving to be my luckiest number yet :)