So, as predicted by ALMOST EVERYONE I KNOW, our first attempt at using the Litter Kwitter on Elvis and Bear failed.

BUT hear me out. Apart from changing their litterbox box, we also changed the type of litter AND their food that week. So we left it for a few weeks.

Yesterday we decided it was time to try again. And after a couple of successful “shots” the boys aimed anywhere but in the litter. Poor Dan cleaned up after the boys a gazillion times. We cleaned the LK (if you use Litter Kwitter forum-speak) with one of those pee-pong-smell-eliminator sprays and hoped that the boys would have better aim.

And homigod, it’s worked

At this rate, we might even make it through Day 3…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *