I get an email every month to remind me how long til we get hitched.
So with four months to go, here’s what I’m “supposed” to be focusing on
- Reserve bridal suite for wedding night
- Select gifts for each other
- Select gifts for bridal party
- Hire wedding vehicles for the bridal party, you will need to decide what sort of transport you need and where the two parties are getting ready
Instead, I really need to be focusing on
- What we’re going to wear (because at this stage we’ll be nude)
- Who our celebrant will be (we have his phone number, so that’s a start)
- How we’re inviting people (because apparently Facebook won’t cut it for everyone)
What else should I be doing to plan Our Big Day?